Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coming Out of the Closet...



Okay... now you know... I'm a slob. This is my little desk area of the kitchen. There are locking, double doors that hide it from view. It's my place to throw bills, important papers, tax documents, photos and office supplies. And, as you can see, it's a COMPLETE mess.

These are the "before" shots. I'm hoping to have the "after" pictures by tomorrow. This little desk area is the project-of-the-day.

My goal is to create a filing system so that this never, ever happens again. I am a business owner... and I need to be more organized than this. You'd think I would have learned this by now. I've got to get documents off to my tax accountant... and it's going to be a chore!

So, let's play some "clean-up" music, like Simon & Garfunkel or Jimmy Buffet, and get this "clean-up party" started!

I'm off to shovel papers... off to de-clutter my life... off to dance in the kitchen...

Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll get to the coat closets, master closet and the laundry room. It's going to be a productive week!

How about you? What is your project-of-the-day?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the "after" today! :-) Are we on for this afternoon?
    xo

    ReplyDelete