Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Vision... My Future...


This is my vision board. It represents lots of things I hope to be, do or have... and lots of places I hope to go. I look at it often... and use it to imagine the future. Not in a "wishful thinking" sort of way, but rather in a way that helps me feel the joy today.
The power of prayer / positive thinking is in the bible. Mark 11:24 says, "Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours."
The vision board helps me imagine that I already have these things. As I look about my board, I offer thoughts of appreciation and joy. You gotta know in your heart that these things are yours... no doubts allowed. You've gotta see the ball... you've gotta be the ball...
I'm proud to say that I've seen many of my visions come true... like earning my black belt in karate, traveling to Las Vegas and Turks & Caicos, meeting Donny Osmond, building my dream home and writing/publishing a children's book. Yes, there are lots more items to be checked off... but that's all part of the journey. And the joy is in the journey... not the destination.
So, what's on your vision board?

1 comment:

  1. i love it. loved seeing some of your dreams. keep on blogging, my friend. you're doing great! xo

    ReplyDelete