Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Art of Juggling...

My goodness. It's Sunday. This is supposed to be a day of rest.

But no... too much to do.

I am a decent juggler. I can juggle two balls with one hand. I cheat when I juggle three balls (as I juggle two balls in one hand, I move a third ball up and down with my other).

I try not to cheat when juggling the different aspects of my life. But sometimes you have to. You know, like going out to dinner instead of cooking. Putting the kids in front of the TV instead of playing or reading with them. When juggling... you gotta have a plan... you gotta dive in just make it happen.

Writing is at the top of my list today. I'm working on a couple of projects this week that are very time consuming. More about that on a later date.

The laundry, the kitchen sink, and a couple of closets all need my attention. It's the end of the month and I am in dire need of paying a few bills. And if I got to organizing our income tax return, I would be one very happy camper.

I want to make a spectactular dinner tonight. I don't usually like cooking, but we've been eating out way too much lately. Have you heard of a Hot Stone? I'll take pictures of our glorious meal and share it with you tomorrow.

Everyone, I'm sure, has a long To Do list. The joy of it all is checking things off, one by one. Picking up the balls and juggling is fun and exciting. You make it an art when you manage not to drop one. So, get to your list and I'll get to mine. Let's try not to drop the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment